As a premier ISO 9001 certified electronic manufacturing service provider, TMG Electronics is committed to providing the highest quality circuit board assemblies and electronic products that continuously meet our clients’ requirements and expectations. This commitment to quality is assured through a team effort of maintenance and continuous improvement by all of our employees.
Our Quality Management System provides success right from the very beginning of our manufacturing process. Some of the key elements are:
- Robust New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) Feedback from NPI
- Laser-vision solder paste height measurement system
- X-Ray Inspection
- Quality auditors for product and process validations
- Quality data collection for internal and customer review
- First pass yield (FPY) internal performance measurements
- Parts per million (PPM) standards to measure and control process variations
Our proactive mindset ensures that we remain vigilant throughout all of our electronic assembly processes. To ensure customer satisfaction, we consistently review our quality systems for opportunities to continually improve our services. Our focus is to build quality directly into our processes through effective personnel training, proactive implementation of preventive actions, immediate resolution of corrective actions, and investment in capital equipment improvements.
Quality System Certifications, Registrations and Compliancy Levels
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- IPC-A-610 Class II and III Workmanship Standards
- IPC-J-STD Workmanship Standards